“Cool exhibits next to Space Needle”

Chihuly Garden and Glass
Book In Advance
More Info
$23.10*
and up
Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit in Seattle
Ranked #1 of 438 things to do in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Seattle, Chihuly Garden and Glass provides a look at the inspiration and influences that inform the career of artist Dale Chihuly. Through the exhibition’s eight interior galleries, lush outdoor garden and centerpiece Glasshouse visitors will experience a comprehensive look at Chihuly's most significant series of work. With both day and night experiences, and full-service dining in the adjoining Collections Café, this long-term exhibition offers a unique experience rain or shine.
Breckenridge, Colorado
139 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 170 helpful votes
“Cool exhibits next to Space Needle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I'm usually not a fan of blown glass...at least not enough to pay for a museum, but I bought the combo ticket with the Space Needle to check this out. I was very impressed and enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. If it's a nice day, you can see the exhibits inside and then wander thru all the outdoor garden exhibits. Also, if you see the people with the professional cameras, stop for a picture...it's FREE!! You just email it to yourself before you leave on the kiosk. All they ask is that you take a quick 60 second survey and then you can download from your email.

Visited October 2013

• Thai first
Pflugerville, Texas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing as well as beutiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

The Garden is within walking distance of the Space Needle, and believe me, it is worth it!
While visiting Seattle it was one of the spots my wife and I wanted to see and we were amazed by the beauty of it all. I did not expect such art, even though I read review about it, We were simply amazed by it all.
The colors, the shapes, actually everything in this museum is superb, and I doubt anyone that goes there would be disappointed.
Just the thought that all of it is made out of glass .... that in itself is amazing.

Visited November 2012
Peoria, AZ
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Beautiful!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Definately worth seeing, the glasswork is just beautiful. We went at night and glad we did. The only reason for not giving it 5 stars is I think it's just a little overpriced for the size of the exhibit. But worth the visit if you are visiting here in Seattle.

Visited September 2013
Rugby, North Dakota
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I was visiting the Space Needle and was surprised to the new Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibit nearby. Chihuly's work is amazing. My visit in September was not crowded or rushed. My favorite room is the boats with glass pieces in them. Wish I had had time to stay for the evening exhibit. The gardens are designed so great. I didn't want to leave!!!

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Awesome place to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

If you have a day to spend in Seattle, you must visit the gardens. It is absolutely beautiful. This is something not to miss!

Visited October 2013