Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

375 Reviews
from $89.00
from $48.30
20,838 results
All reviews space needle each piece works of art awe inspiring combo ticket take your time seattle center gift shop on display visiting seattle sunny day dale shapes museum sculptures beauty chandeliers
Reviewed today

The Chihuly is an awesome work of art .... a must if you visit Seattle.....we did the city pass and that worked very well as the Space Needle and Mo Pop and near, so in a day we saw all three

Reviewed today via mobile

Doug Chihuly is one very tallented artist we enjoyed the exhibition very much he has a terrific team behind him and the layout of the exhibition area works very well in telling you a story of his artistic development over many years a must see in Seattle

Reviewed today

A friend recommended we visit and I am very happy we did. The exhibits and garden exceeded expectations and I found the level of detail and the beauty of the exhibits in some cases almost breathtaking.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

So glad that we made time to do this. The museum was spectacular both the indoor spaces as well as the outdoor. All the pieces are so photogenic but still amazing to see in person. Highly recommended this spot to anyone visiting Seattle.

Reviewed yesterday

I went here on a whim and did not know what to expect. The work is amazing and I couldn't believe the beauty. Would highly recommend to anyone.

1  Thank rhyrus
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I have visited the Chihuly Gardens many times before and still love going there every time that I visit Seattle. The glass artwork is nothing short of spectacular and unique. If you get a chance stay for the glass blowing exhibition happening live throughout the day.

Reviewed yesterday

So beautiful, so vibrant. It's like an explosion of color in true art form. I didn't have a favorite, as I loved it all!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We did this as a package ticket with the space needle. Good value and an awesome exhibit. Do the theater, the garden and stay for a glass blowing demonstration. It only takes an hour to do it all.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Absolutely beautiful place. Husband & I spent about 2 hours there & were mesmerized by all of the different glass sculptures. I would definitely recommending going here.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Nice glass art make as garden, everything from glass and many color
We enjoy visiting this place
The location is near the space Needle
I recommended