“Amazing glass art”

and up
Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit in Seattle
Ranked #1 of 468 things to do in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Seattle, Chihuly Garden and Glass provides a look at the inspiration and influences that inform the career of artist Dale Chihuly. Through the exhibition’s eight interior galleries, lush outdoor garden and centerpiece Glasshouse visitors will experience a comprehensive look at Chihuly's most significant series of work. With both day and night experiences, and full-service dining in the adjoining Collections Café, this long-term exhibition offers a unique experience rain or shine.

The whole place was amazing. The gift & talent of Dale Chihuly is
Gorgeous! Whenever in Seattle, this a definite thing to do. Right next to the space needle. You will appreciate the colors & designs of the glassworks.

Write a ReviewReviews (19,560)
All reviews
in 1,005 reviews
"chandeliers"
in 313 reviews

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I didn't expect to like this, was I surprised Chihuly Gardens was beautiful all his creations are mind boggling how someone can create such a wonderful pieces. All the pictures the staff take are free you can email to yourself at the kiosks so take as many pics as possible

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have wanted to see a Chihuly exhibition for quite some time and the Chihuly Garden and Glass did not disappoint. The presentation of the artwork is near perfection. Wonderful!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The gardens are gorgeous. The kids loved it, too! Coupled with a combined ticket to the Space Needle, it was definitely worth it!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Murano island in Venice and I can say that the craftsmanship and artistry is fantastic! I was first introduced to Chihuly's art in 2007 while visiting the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. There at the entrance was the hung a magnificent glass chandelier. I didn't know until my visit at the garden that Chihuly is actually an American icon in blown glass. What a wonderful surprise! The garden shop in Seattle was truly a place to see his various arts. Everything looks amazing and beautiful.

We also had lunch at the Collections Cafe. So called because the artists housed his odd collections on the walls and tables there. There was a wall with dozens of old colorful radios, and another with hundreds of bottle openers. Truly an eclectic collection that adds ambience to the cafe. We ordered the chicken salad, grilled octopus, roasted chicken and burger. The grilled octopus was delish! However, the chicken salad had way too much bacon bits, I thought I ordered a bacon salad instead. The burger was too salty that I had to remove the bacon on top, otherwise I'd be eating a weeks worth of recommended sodium allowance, if not more. The service was excellent though. We waited for about 20 minutes as we walked in without reservations. We spent it roaming the gardens while we waited for a beep signaling us that our table was ready. Overall, the place is must see. And if you want to eat at the cafe, tell the waitress to take it easy on the bacon, or opt for one instead.