Chihuly Garden and Glass
$39.00*
Show Me Seattle -90 Minute City Tour
Ranked #1 of 461 things to do in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Seattle, Chihuly Garden and Glass provides a look at the inspiration and influences that inform the career of artist Dale Chihuly. Through the exhibition’s eight interior galleries, lush outdoor garden and centerpiece Glasshouse visitors will experience a comprehensive look at Chihuly's most significant series of work. With both day and night experiences, and full-service dining in the adjoining Collections Café, this long-term exhibition offers a unique experience rain or shine.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

if you love his bright glass nature-themed creations you must go!!! By monorail is easiest for it is right at the space needle. $19 and worth it!!! a film a gadren, a museum...and the cafe cleverly displays his collections oh and a nice shop we were so lucky it happened to be the first anniversary of its opening and there were special events, go!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (18,961)

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Really enjoyed this place. If you have kids, ask for the family tour. The guide was friendly, informative, engaging and not condescending to the kids. If you haven't got kids, there's a self-guided audio tour that you can download on your smartphone. My husband and daughter both used that. We were lucky to arrive on a day that they were doing a kid's art activity in the great hall. There was no extra charge and the kids were given "Team Chihuly" t-shirts to keep, as well as taking home their canvases in perfectly sized pizza boxes. The gift shop can be pretty pricey however, so choose carefully. Adult sized t-shirts were $30-40. Can you say "sticker shock?"

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The wife decided she wanted to go see Chihuly Gardens. I was doubtful it would be something I would enjoy, but she wanted to go, so we did. I was very pleasantly pleased with our visit. It was layed out well, very colorful and had an outside garden directly under the Space Needle. It also had a continuous running of films about Mr Chihuly and his work done around the world that was interesting. I must admit...the wife was right about this one!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Wow...this is an attraction you won't want to miss. Everything is made of glass. Although young children would be bored, it's a great attraction for adults. There is even a cozy little restaurant to hav a snack or just coffee. We went through it twice just so we didn't miss anything. This is for sure, an attraction you should not miss!!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was just awesome, from the beginning to the end. Each room that I visited was just awesome. There was a different surprise in each room, you just didnt know what to expect. I really loved the experience I had. I would recommend that you visit this place when you visit Seattle.