“Interesting, unique.”

$39.00*
Show Me Seattle -90 Minute City Tour
Ranked #1 of 461 things to do in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Seattle, Chihuly Garden and Glass provides a look at the inspiration and influences that inform the career of artist Dale Chihuly. Through the exhibition’s eight interior galleries, lush outdoor garden and centerpiece Glasshouse visitors will experience a comprehensive look at Chihuly's most significant series of work. With both day and night experiences, and full-service dining in the adjoining Collections Café, this long-term exhibition offers a unique experience rain or shine.
Reviewed February 12, 2013

At Space Needle (joint ticket) tings you've never seen. Watch video on how it is done. Gift shop includes $5000 items.

Write a ReviewReviews (18,975)

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We loved this exhibit even after seeing his work in Dallas and St Louis. Great visit for art lovers.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I love glass and Dale Chihuly presents magnificient glass ensembles. I also loved the ability to take as many photos as I wished and it was fun to have our pictures taken by roving photographers to remember the day. Well worth the price of admission. The cafe was wonderful-great food and several gluten free selections. We also got to see the Glass Master himself, as he brought some people by and allowed a personal photo op with my bff! I will return with other friends in the future.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stopped by late in the day, which ended up being a perfect time to visit. The attendant suggested I have my wrist stamped and come back around dusk to visit the outside garden with the lights on. I'm glad I took that advice.

The indoor galleries are very dark, allowing the glasswork to really pop out. At several points, I rounded a corner with a Wow reaction to what I saw.

The best part for me, though, was the outdoor garden during evening hours. The glass pieces were illuminated, and it's all directly below the silhouette of the Space Needle next door. With few people on the grounds at that time, the place was magical.

1  Thank mk72759
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Loved the Chihuly Glass Garden. The colors were so brilliant and the glass art just flowed into the garden landscaping. I loved how Chihuly takes his glass art to nature. It looks like it belongs there. My favorite was the boat of glass. Chihuly's staff of artists really bring the glass to life. Be certain to go into the theatre and watch film clips of his art presentations.