“A must see in Seattle!”

$39.00*
Show Me Seattle -90 Minute City Tour
Ranked #1 of 457 things to do in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Seattle, Chihuly Garden and Glass provides a look at the inspiration and influences that inform the career of artist Dale Chihuly. Through the exhibition’s eight interior galleries, lush outdoor garden and centerpiece Glasshouse visitors will experience a comprehensive look at Chihuly's most significant series of work. With both day and night experiences, and full-service dining in the adjoining Collections Café, this long-term exhibition offers a unique experience rain or shine.
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I would absolutely recommend the Chihuly exhibit to anyone living in or visiting Seattle! We loved it from start to finish and thought it was worth every penny to see the amazing work of this artist.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Were were visiting Pacific Science Centre and walked by Chihuly Garden and Glass. I was very excited until I saw the admission. $20 per adult (if you are not from King County) and around $12 for children. This is very expensive for a family of 4 (with two young boys), expecially after we paid to see King Tut at Pacific Science Centre. So sadly, I went alone without the family. It was really beautiful. My favourite was the indoor garden (mille fiori), float boat (with glass in it), persian ceiling and the numerous large chandeliers. The glass balanced well with the vegetation. I especially liked the purple spiky glass around the logs. I would highly recommend this attraction. It takes 1/2 hour to walk through and see everything. I could have easily spent another hour in there if I didn't have family waiting for me. There are lots of benches to sit and take it all in. Bring a good camera if you want to take photos. It's quite dark inside and my BlackBerry photos did not turn out well.

1  Thank Pooky29
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Take the monorail and go to see this Chihuly Exhibit--it is fantastic!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We have seen several Chihuly exhibits but this one was just unbelievable. Around each corner was a more beautiful sight. I didn't expect the fantastic exhibits indoors. I cannot express how beautiful they were. Then, the garden, it's beyond words. They fact that they have a limited number of people in the exhibit at a time helps you to enjoy the beauty without being crowded. They have people stationed to take pictures of you in front of some of the more dramatic exhibits and you get a card, and can email pictures to yourself. That is so nice! I was emotionally exhausted after seeing this much beautiful glass. I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Visiting this gallery/museum was a happy accident. It was pretty expensive, but the glass was mind blowing.