Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,186 results
All reviewsswedish hospitalshuttle servicejimmy's restaurantcapitol hillfree shuttlemedical facilitiesgreat hotelaveda productswasher and dryerfront desk staffon site restaurantacross the streethotel shuttleindoor poolunderground parkingthe hotel offersclose to downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We recently stayed at the Silver Cloud on Broadway in Seattle. Although, I don't actually have anything bad to say about it I did think that it was highly overpriced for what it ended up being. The room was decent enough and clean. The people at the front desk were nice enough. However, it was all very mediocre and average. We spent a small fortune on room service breakfast one morning, and it too was decent enough... but that was all. I would either save my money and go to a cheaper hotel or spend the same amount of money on a nicer hotel somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
ChaunceyDeVitis, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Audrey T,

Thank you for submitting your review. I am sorry to read that you found our hotel to be mediocre and would welcome the opportunity to speak with your directly to learn how we could improve. Our goal is to provide the best value for our guests and work hard to ensure our hotel remains very competitive among the downtown Seattle hotels. Please contact me directly at 206.204.1180 or chaunceyd@silvercloud.com if you wish to discuss your stay.

Thank you again for sharing your comments.

Warm Regards,
Chauncey DeVitis

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We typically stay at Starwood Hotels. My husband and I were in Seattle for business purposes and stayed at the Silver Cloud Hotel on Broadway for 5 nights. I must say - we were incredibly impressed with the service and overall presentation of the hotel. Everything was immaculate and clean, and our room was cleaned and organized to perfection every single day - we had nothing to complain about. This is also right across the street from a QFC grocery store, which I believe is open 24 hours a day - there are plenty of restaurants and coffee shops in walking distance. And, if you don't mind walking a mile - you'll get downtown to where the great shopping is located. If you're not a walker - Silver Cloud offers a shuttle service that takes you there! It leaves every 30 minutes, and they'll pick you up from any location.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank PamCalifornia
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Although we had a car, we frequently used the shuttle service which took us to most places we wanted to go and we did not have to deal with parking. The shuttle drivers were very willing to give advice on places to eat in the area and the hotel was very nice. IHOP right next door was convenient.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank stansvl
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very frequently the place my parents and I stay at when they come to visit me at school. Right across the street from Seattle University, short walking distance to the restaurants and fun of Capitol Hill, and secure! Very important in this area.
Gym could use some upkeep, and Jimmy's restaurant could liven up their menu, but overall very well worth the price!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank TastesofGrace
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Everyone working at the hotel is so genuinely friendly and accommodating! We stayed one night, arriving around three p.m. After a quick unpacking we headed to the lobby, waited a short time and caught the complimentary hotel shuttle to Pike Place Market. There are designated drop-off/pick-up locations that make it so easy to see downtown Seattle without the worry of parking. There is a charge to park your car at the hotel but the $22 amount is less than what other Seattle area hotels charge. Our room was comfortable and quiet. Although we did not make use of them, our room was equipped with a mini kitchen area with sink, fridge,and microwave. We did use the coffee maker (great little pot that holds about 3 cups). The bath has Aveda products and the shower was great. You will not be disappointed with a stay at the Silvercloud!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple