“Loved it!”

Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway
Ranked #3 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Thank you Silver Cloud! We arrived late on a Wednesday night due to a medical emergency at the Swedish Hospital and the staff was so helpful. We didn't have time to look at reviews and were even allowed to view room before checking in. The rooms are wonderful! Roomy, clean, and even have refrigeraters, and microwaves. They also have washers and dryers on each floor. The beds were so comfy that we had a hard time getting up each morning. We were not sure of our check out date and kept changing it and staff was once again very easy to work with. We were only a 5 minute or less walk to the hospital which was so nice. Lots of good places to eat nearby. Loved it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank kenna s
There are newer reviews for Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Extremely friendly and helpful service. Location is perfect for people that want to walk everyhere and still be inside of a neighborhood. You can walk or take public transportation. Free shuttle available to downtown. Great value for a clean, austere room with all the amenities.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Raquelina10
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This was an unknown, last minute reservation. Didn't know what to expect. Very pleasantly surprised. Lovely room, quiet, comfortable king bed. Surprised that room was almost an apartment with an empty mini-refrigerator, microwave, and separate bar-sink with counter. Shower and tub gave lots of hot water for our morning showers. We ordered a mixed-veggie egg scramble for breakfast and it was absolutely delightful.

Access to downtown Seattle was easy via a multitude of routes. There is a shopping center a block away with groceries, Starbucks, and many restaurants located nearby, too. The Hotel is across the street from Seattle University and also close to some of the large hospitals and medical complexes.

Staff was friendly and very responsive to our few but specific requests.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and got one.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank donch47
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Just came back from a weekend at the Silver Cloud Broadway and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I've been coming to Seattle all my life and have always stayed downtown but now that we've discovered the Silver Cloud I can't imagine staying downtown again. The shuttle service is great for shopping trips and though they will also take you back, a cab was only $7.

Staff was all very friendly. The room was great - very good size, comfortable and clean. I'm also a fan of Aveda products so that is a nice touch. Also enjoyed the hot tub. The hotel is conveniently located to lots of nightlife and a surprising number of good restaurants within a few blocks.

We are already looking forward to our next stay!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank 557davidh
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is a decent hotel on Capitol Hill, near some of the hipper areas of the city with coffee shops, ethnic food, music joints. Very helpful staff, impeccable cleaning. Aveda shampoo and soap. WiFi. I was given a room before the standard check-in time, which I appreciated.

The hotel has a complimentary shuttle that embarks towards the center every 1/2 hour (saving the 15 min walk) but can also pick you up at request. An attached restaurant with (slightly overpriced) breakfast. It has a small fitness room and pool that is larger than those typically found at more expensive hotels. I was hoping to get a decent workout yet when I visited the pool, it was monopolized by a few kids who made it impossible to swim. I'd recommend the hotel finds a way to secure a couple of swimming lane and to sequester the kids to a separate area. 4.5 stars.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank kaioatey
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Booked flight and hotel on the amazingly convenient hipmunk.com as I always do (my best advice to my fellow travelers). The room is very clean and fresh. The staff are very helpful and the room is a perfect size, free wifi, and comfy bed. This is as close as you can get for business at Seattle University, which was the purpose of my trip.

I arrived on a Sunday morning at 10:30 am for possible check in. A quick call from the front desk to someone cleaning the rooms (they were full on the Saturday night), there was availability, and I was up to my room in a flash. Room has a microwave and refrigerator and Aveda toiletries - very nice. I would gladly stay again.

I recommend Barrios for some amazing Mexican food, a couple blocks away.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank The-CA-Engineer
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed at Silver Cloud on broadway for 4 nights whilst on a conference in town & had a great stay.
The staff were friendly & ever so helpful & the rooms was large, clean & tidy & the beds comfy.
Only downside was that it's a bit of a walk from down town (about 15-20 minutes), but the good service makes up for it.
If ever I come back to Seattle I would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013