All reviews laminate flooring full kitchen small kitchenette stay there again bus stop decent hotel aurora downtown
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Clean room and building. Older hotel but was fine as we were gone all day everyday anyway. Quiet at night, friendly helpful staff, good location. 1 block off Aurora, which goes to downtown in 15 min by car. Near by grocery and restaurants. Would stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Meri V
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Meri, thanks for choosing Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you liked our well-maintained property and that you were impressed with our location as it was close to many restaurants and shopping venues. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

decent hotel, clean, close to restaurants and shopping. lots of parking , but it fills up fast, ethnic asian restaurants and grocery outlet in walking distance. The traffic in area can get kind of heavy, but i guess that all of Seattle can be like that.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Donald I
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Donald, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are glad to know you our ideal location close to many places was perfect for your needs and that you had a nice stay with us. We can't wait to seeing you & your family back soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

What an aweful place to stay...Wish there were negative point ratings. Cluttered, unprofessional and WAY over priced. I paid $175 to stay in this pit of a hotel. I just had surgery and tell them at the front desk that I had just had surgery and they did not offer me the medical discount price, which I found other people had gotten there.
Where “grab and go breakfast” was a farce. It existed I have a couple of packs of original flavored oatmeal, not it not any flavors, and not even a bowl to put it in only a paper cup. No fruit, pastries or anything else except a couple of crushed granola bar in a basket.
I made a comment about being dissatisfied in the maintenance man gets all in my face and appropriately.
Run run run away from this place you do not want to stay there.It is a rip off the people are rude and you get very little free money
The reviews that say this was a beautiful place to stay lying ...it sucked RUN!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

We cannot apologize enough for the poor service you received during your stay with us. Your comments have been shared with our team to be sure we meet the high standards you expect from our brand every single stay. Your feedback with regards to the grab-and-go breakfast has been shared with our Brand Leaders so they have knowledge of our guests' desires regarding the breakfast choices and will assist them in determining new future offerings. We hope you will reconsider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

Staff was very helpful. Jesse is a gem! He is friendly, polite, and knowledgeable. Room did not have any pots/pans/utensils, which I thought was odd for a room with a full kitchen. But it's easy to get them from the reception. Location is worrisome with some sketchy looking people and abandoned cars on Stone Ave. Many food options within walking distance. There is a bus stop very close by and E line takes you directly downtown in 30 mins. I would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2018
2  Thank Efe08
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are glad to read you liked our courteous service and well-kept property. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

close to where i was needed for a wedding, room space was excellent as well as having a kitchen space as well. seemed to be well booked too, quiet off street but close to food and freeways. very helpful staff, everything worked and good internet too.

I arrived early and i can appreciate not having a room ready at 10 when a lot may not have checked out, I was offered to get in early at 12 which they charged an extra $25 plus tax so $28, i needed to change for a wedding. I do use booking.com which should give me early checkin, that was my only gripe here, and well the carpark was nowhere near full at any stage of my stay.
oh no room service for a 2 day stay which doesn't bother me, you can get extra towels and any kitchen stuff by going to the front desk.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2018

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America while here for a wedding. We are glad to read you liked our courteous service and that our location was perfect for your needs. We value your feedback as it will help us improve our guest experience moving forward. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.