1,034 results
All reviews great location elephant and castle heart of downtown rooftop bar fifth floor hotel stay pike place market queen room hotel bar bathroom door walking distance easy access clean hotel comfortable rooms light rail upon check stayed nights
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We really enjoyed our time at the Motif. Our room was premium king with water view. It was a gorgeous view. We loved that we were near everything downtown. We could easily walk to our destinations or take a quick Uber drive to where we wanted to go.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I decided to stay here celebrating our 15 yr wedding anniversary in Seattle. The hotel has a fun modern design, in great proximity to Pikes Place Market and other ammenities. Our overall experience was just Mediocre, especially for the price. The rooms are very small. The bed frames were horribly noisy and there was a plastic crinkly wrapper under the sheet that felt like we were sleeping on a diaper. With little ability to sleep, our experience was not the best. I think Motif has a good vibe I am truly hoping that others had a better experience than we did, but the likelihood of us choosing to stay at or recommend the Motif, is an easy pass.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was here for a conference that was in the hotel. The elevators were not slow before or after large meetings. The banquet food was above average. All of the staff were very nice and helpful. Had a queen room on 15th floor (1520). Nice and quiet. Good linens, ample lighting, work area, and small day sofa. It is a two block walk from the Link's Westlake station. The hotel bar was well run too!

Room Tip: The higher the better to get away from street noise.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were very pleased with this clean and stylish hotel. The king bed room was quite comfortable with a significant sized sofa and bathroom. We asked for a view, and we received a distant harbor view that was particularly nice with waterfront lighting. The location was good for a walk to the Pike Place Market, food, and shopping along the harbor. The hotel rooftop bar at night was viewed from my room and seemed like a happening place to be, although I did not personally go there. If you are going to the Piers for a cruise, this requires a taxi. I would return to this hotel if I planned to tour Seattle again.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good accommodation with easy access to the city. Very clean and spacious room with good shower facilities. Shower was strong and reviving. Staff were courteous and helpful. Only minor would be the elevators which were quite old for such a well finished hotel in all other areas.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business