1,311 results
All reviews great location heart of downtown rooftop bar business trip clean rooms pike place market excellent hotel easy access walking distance definitely stay here again light rail central location convention center space needle few blocks frolik alexa
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Nice room. Friendly and accommodating staff. Great location. My only comment here is that expedia price is much lower than when we walk in to the hotel front desk and ask for the rate. When we ask the front desk why the rate is higher than the rate we're seeing on expedia site that moment on the phone, he said he doesnt have any idea and didnt offer any option. Since we're in a hurry to check in that night coz its too late already and we're tired we just get the front desk hotel rate:(

Date of stay: May 2017
Mike W, Manager at Motif Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry for the issue during your check in. We will review with our team to ensure they are fully prepared to answer these questions. Wed hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

Loved the spacious rooms. Friendly service. Beautiful restaurant and bar atmosphere!!

Lots of towels in the room which is a small point but much appreciated.

Very clean and comfortable, great location in middle,of downtown

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Cathie E
Mike W, Manager at Motif Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and your support of Motif Seattle and Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

Very central downtown location - within walking distance to downtown attractions, shopping, great restaurants and the local transit.

Our room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Comfortable beds.Wonderful bathroom amenities. Complimentary wine tasting in the evening. Check-in and out was a breeze. Very friendly staff.

Perfect base for a Seattle trip!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Strabo

Thank you for your fantastic review! We are glad that you enjoyed your room so well and that our team took such great care of you.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Great place for a quick trip to Seattle! Take the Light Rail to downtown--best $3.00 transportation deal around. Walk two blocks to the hotel and arrive in your own little world of peace and tranquility!
Staff from check in to leaving is friendly and welcoming. Go to the wine tasting-Genevieve did a great job serving--but realize there is alot better wine to be had in the local establishments *(remember it is FREE).

Only complaint is the elevators during the day have a long wait due to renovations. But I had no noise issues and the bed was fantastic so if they are changing beds and lighting it is worth it!

Will be back!

Room tip: Facing the water and being higher up is always the best if available!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Max D
Mike W, Manager at Motif Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Thank you for your support and for sharing your great experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

I was there for a medical convention which they clearly were prepared for in any way necessary; space, food, rooms, service. It is very central and many things do within a 3 block radius if you would like. The rooms were very comfortable. I had arrived extremely late as my connection was missed but had a great uber driver take me right to my hotel and I had a few hours of quality sleep which is not always the case and needed for my time there. They had nice products for the bathroom that I used instead of my own. Have a look outside your window at a city scape view and voila El Motif! I would stay there again. There is a great grab n go or sit and relax casual but very good food across the street as well if you had special nutritional needs, I think they could manage it in a cozy environment. Would have loved to stay longer and see a few more things, but another reason to go back!

Room tip: If they were like mine, they would all be good. I was at the end of the hall in a corner, very quiet.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank ChacChocTours

Thank you for your great review! We are so thankful for your feedback and support.