“Great neighborhood restaurant.”

Mykonos Greek Grill
Ranked #533 of 4,216 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Easy delicious meal. My sister is vegan, I am not and this fit the bill. Homemade hummus, warm pitas and lamb gyros! Casual setting. Fast, friendly, family restaurant. We were stuffed when we left and our bill was less than $30!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were in Seattle towards the end of June, and settled on this spot for our first dinner.

The room itself is very basic, but the food and service were fantastic. Spouse and I both chose the lamb chop special and the chef added a couple extra chops each for us as they were small, and we were very glad he did. Boy, were those very tasty chops - if we could have gotten away with it, we would have chewed the bones themselves.

The server made sure we were happy with both the food and the wine, and the amount of wine poured was generous. I think we paid about 40.00 all told and left happy.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Just a block off Green Lake, this little restaurant was an ideal place to take my nephew & mother for a Sunday afternoon bite. We arrived at 4pm to an empty restaurant, but the place was buzzing and full when we left at 5:30. Service was prompt and friendly. The waitress let me taste a couple wines before I decided that I didn't want wine after all, and she didn't seem to begrudge my fickleness. We order the pork souvlaki platter, the chicken souvlaki platter and the gyros platter which were accompanied by either soup or salad plus orzo or greek potatoes. The portions were more than we could eat, giving us some take home snacks for later.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We had a nice lunch at this small Green Lake cafe! The souvlaki was delicious. Seemed like a family restaurant.