“DO THIS FIRST!!!!”

Seattle Free Walking Tours
Ranked #3 of 165 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Seattle's only "Pay what you feel" tours! The Market Experience (1.25 hours, register online) Our whirlwind tour of Pike Place Market including samples and vender interaction. Seattle 101(2 hours, register online) Our world renowned city tour sharing all of our favorite ways to engage the Emerald City. You can do both tours the same day! Both tours meet at Victor Steinbrueck Park (2001 Western Ave) in between the 2 totem poles. Look for the guide with an SFWT flag. All tours run rain or shine, dress to impress Mother Nature. Contact us directly to book private group tours for your business, school, convention, or family gathering.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Jake was fantastic!!! I did both tours in the same day and would recommend that everyone who has never been to Seattle, to do this first thing! You learn so many secrets about the city and tours that will save you money! Best tour I've ever taken!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,005)
All reviews
"hour tour"
in 27 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 24 reviews
"informative tour"
in 15 reviews
"pike place"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This tour was a fantastic introduction to Seattle, with a knowledgeable, enthusiastic guide. I went on the Experience Seattle tour and wish I'd done the Market Tour first as well - there were several people in the group who'd done both and I really don't think it would be overkill. This is a morning well spent and a good way to kick start your sightseeing - useful tips on cafes, bars etc as well. In fact I couldn't recommend it highly enough. Thanks Jake!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Seattle Free Walking Tour was the highlight of my day. Jake is knowledgeable and sweet. The stops on the way include highlights you might know of from guide books or online tips as well as local, insider gems that you probably learn about for the first time. I thought it was a good ratio of time spent to distance covered, and I particularly liked the food samples! I am a local tour guide myself, and learned a few things I didn't know from Jake! I would certainly recommend this tour as something to do early in your visit to Seattle so you have time to revisit the things you like. Thank you, Jake.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Jake was an amazing host. I so much enjoyed the Pike Place Market tour that I stay around and joined the Seattle City Orientation tour. Together this was an amazing 3+ hours. I would recommend this tour on the first day for anyone who is going to be in the for more than a day. It provides a great way to see major sites and interact with locals. (And the market samples were a great bonus!) Jake's tour is a "must do" for both visitors and locals alike.