“Extremely Unprofessional Company - Avoid!” 1 of 5 bubbles

West Coast Entertainment Segway Tour
Seattle, Washington
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Extremely Unprofessional Company - Avoid!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

I've signed up for numerous segway tours around the world. This company had by far the most unprofessional, sloppy business practice I've ever encountered. I would avoid this place by any means and try to sign up for the other major segway company in Seattle. There is a reason why one has more than 300+ positive reviews and this one only 20.

When we signed up for the tour, they did not ask the age of anyone in our group. Upon reviewing their website the night before, I noticed they had an age limit for anyone under 14. I called them up to let them know that our daughter was in fact under 14. The manager whom I spoke to insisted that their staff routinely check this info so that he was "positive" they had done what was necessary. He stated that he could not allow us a cancellation because they needed to "cover their end".

Visited April 2014

Seattle
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The West Coast Entertainment Segway staff does a great job with their Segway Tours. I have now taken out of town guests on these tours twice: once in downtown Seattle and once in West Seattle. The guides are very helpful, fun, safety conscience, and informative. I can't recommend this event enough. At the beginning of each tour, our guide worked with each participant in a one-on-one setting to insure he/she was comfortable with his/her Segway. The Segways are also amazing machines; easy and fun to use. The routes taken provide excellent scenery and many points of interest.

Redmond, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I did the West Seattle tour. The equipment was in great condition and I really appreciated having a saddlebag. Our guide was very entertaining. I loved everything about the outing except that it was too darn short. The trip they do in Seattle is longer but there is just as much to see here. My friend and I would have gladly spent more time just looking at the old, gorgeous neighborhoods.

1 Thank Barbara T
Eugene, Oregon
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“More fun than I ever imagined”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

My friend bought me and my husband tickets to the Segway Tour, then she, her son and my husband went together. I was excited beforehand, but it exceeded all my expectations. Chad, our tour guide, was funny, friendly, and very accommodating. Originally, we thought only 2 of us could go because the other spots were booked. Chad expanded the group so all 4 of us could go together. We traveled through West Seattle, going up and down hills and then on the boardwalk next to the water. The Segways were easy to ride and navigate, thanks to Chad's tips. Best of all, after your first tour, all of our next forays will be half price. I can't wait to go again.

1 Thank Claudia B
Milwaukee
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“The only way to see Seattle!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is a must do if you have never seen the city before. Adam was our guide and you can tell he loves his city. He made this the best 2 hours I had in the city. First off do not be afraid of doing this. I am kind of a klutz and I had not one problem doing it. What is nice is that it is a small group of only 4 people so you get to see quite alot of the downtown area. You wear a battery pack with ear buds so Adam can tell you what you are seeing at all times. He is such a kind young man, and really knows his city. We took a 10 minute break at the market otherwise we were going the rest of the time. Do this tour 1st thing in the city, then you can take what you learned and use it for the rest of your trip. We were all over the West Coast for a week and this was by far the best thing we did. Seattle has quite a few very steep hills and the Segway was so much fun going up and down the hills. Make your reservation early if you do not have a big window of time. The downtown tour is once a day in the morning, so plan ahead. They do have little bags on the front of the Segway to put a small purse or extra jacket. It was cool and foggy when we started so wear layers. And having a light rain poncho is not a bad idea, Adam did have a couple extra which was nice.

Visited September 2013