“A Great Cappuccino... And More”
Review of Caffe Senso Unico

Caffe Senso Unico
Ranked #24 of 287 Coffee & Tea in Seattle
Reviewed October 5, 2013

G and I were in Seattle for a conference, and we like to start our day with "due cappuccini" while we practice our Italian. We found Caffe Senso Unico via TripAdvisor, and are glad we did! The espresso drinks here are off-the-hook great, the place is intimate, the location super, and the staff very friendly. We made it to Senso Unico twice a day during our stay, and Mario was patient as we waded through our skimpy Italian when we spoke with him. This is a genuine Italian caffe, through and through. Highly recommended! Bravo, Mario!!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Fantastic coffees and fresh baked pastries for breakfast, and amazing quiches for lunch. Friendly and helpful staff and owner. One of the few reasonably priced places in the area. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This place was right near my hotel, lucky me. I enjoyed the wonderful cappuccino and very fresh pastry for three mornings. All served in an attractive caffè in lovely Italian cups. The panini (sandwiches) looked lovely but I was not around at lunch time.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped purely based on location and the TripAdvisor reviews. We enjoyed the quiche and espresso. Great coffee served by an authentic and genuine Mario. Can't wait to visit Seattle again so I can stop in and speak with my new friend.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is a great place to visit if you want real Italian coffee. Mario is wonderful to visit with. He has given us travel tips for our next visit to his beautiful country. We also enjoy morning goodies there. This is our go to place for coffee in Seattle.