2,011 results
All reviews across the street hook plow pike place market m club the concierge lounge great location space needle small balcony cruise ship train tracks ferris wheel water view within walking distance great wheel elliott bay lobby bar street level
Reviewed July 29, 2017

I used this hotel Jun 18, 2017
Location is great wonderful view & balcony. Not far from aquarium and Seattle eye. No grocery store close to the hotel.
Staff very helpful and kind. Room is very big with a comfortable bed and nice view balcony to the waterfront. No free Wi-Fi at the room . it cost 10 to 15$.
I enjoy my stay and I loved the location the view of the waterfront.

Room tip: Room with balcony waterfront is the best
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Rooms at this hotel start at $400/night. There is no shuttle service from the airport. The employees are polite, but not particularly helpful. I get the feeling that the employees feel that they don't owe the guests more than the minimum, and that the guests are lucky to have a room in this hotel. Our room did not have housekeeping service today. We called and asked for new towels and were brought only two bath towels, no hand towels, no bath mat. I asked to have a manager call, but when she finally called it was obvious she didn't care. All this for $400/ night. Oh yeah, I am in the highest reward level Marriott has...you'd think the manager who called, Yoon, would at least been apologetic. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS HOTEL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!

Room tip: Find a different hotel!!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank _cmkimball
Asa M, Guest Relations Manager at Seattle Marriott Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear _cmkimball,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront. My apologies that we did not fulfill the requests for towels to your or our expectations. We hope to better serve you if your travels bring you back to Seattle.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2017

This hotel is in a location for walking and taking in the sites! An elevator is right outside the hotel to go upstairs to the Pike’s Market Place and so many other shops and restaurants!! The Cruise ship docks right across the street and it’s about a ten minute walk to the Space Needle. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms were very clean. The hotel is Nice not “Grand”, when you walk into some Marriott’s they are very opulent this hotel is more laid back. One thing to point out on their website they advertise Shuttle Express for a Shuttle Service to and from the Airport, please do not book them!!! I was part of a large group and they were all delayed over an hour!! I should have looked on yelp first they received bad reviews across the board. I would defiantly stay at the Waterfront Marriott again!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Gold member

I spend 30-50 nights in hotels a year and usually have a great lodging experience with Marriott properties. This Marriott was an exception to the rule. Horderv hour consisted of chips and guacamole and $15 wine. Lounge staff seemed annoyed that you were in lounge and any length of stay require repeated proof that you had a card with access to the lounge. Rooms were average at best and need an upgrade. Room upgrades were offered at a price but not free. Highlight was the breakfast which was of normal Marriott quality. Last comment - no extras or niceties given, aka newspaper, magazines, etc. Hotel felt like a hotel that should be offered at half its price. Hoping that management can turn around the property soon with such a beautiful location.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jim S
Asa M, Guest Relations Manager at Seattle Marriott Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Dear Jim S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience in our M Club. We value the reviews our Gold and Platinum Members share in efforts to improve the service of our new club. I have shared your feedback with the respective department to improve their service to our elite members.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Visited the area to attend a conference with my spouse. Enjoyed 2 nights at this location and as always was pleased with the quality of the service at this Marriott. The very clean room, large comfortable king bed, wifi and beautiful views of the water added to our delightful stay in Seattle. It had a lovely complimentary appetizer happy hour, concierge service that was attentive and was a perfect location. It was a healthy walk from Pikes Market and other sites. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple