“Fantastic !”

Seattle Marriott Waterfront
Ranked #49 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We recently stayed for only one night (sadly), but wished we had been able to stay longer! The hotel is beautiful, location perfect and the staff professional and friendly. Perfect location to Pikes Place Market and waterfront attractions. Will defiantly make this our "go to" place to stay in Seattle!

1  Thank Mary S
Reyn N, Manager at Seattle Marriott Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Thank you Mary for your review!

I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back and being your “go-to” place to stay in Seattle.

Reyn

Reviewed May 2, 2014

The location, views and accommodations were excellent for enjoying the Seattle waterfront area without a car. In less than 5 minutes we could ride the elevator to be at Pike Place Market or hop on a bus to travel wherever we wished without any hassle of parking. Staff at the Marriott were great, especially Joanna and Hannah on the front desk - many thanks for finding the lost purse! We'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: We loved watching the ferries from our top floor room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reyn N, Manager at Seattle Marriott Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Dear Charlest0n_Travelers,
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront! So glad you were able to experience our authentic Marriott hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Thank you again!

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I attended an awards banquet here this week. Room layout and service were solidly good, but the food was seriously subpar--the only bad salmon I've ever had in the Northwest. The hotel is on the waterfront, in the midst of a lively section of the city.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Meng L, Manager at Seattle Marriott Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Dear Tom of Orlando
Thank you for feed back. I do apologize for the dinner experience you had encountered and we will be reviewing your comments with our culinary team. In the meantime, I can be reached at 206 443 5000, should you wish to contact me. I look forward to hear from you, and again, thnak yoiu for your comments.
Meng Lo

Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Marriott Waterfront for a weekend anniversary getaway. This is truly a great location for accessing the Seattle downtown area. Walking distance to needle, Belltown restaurants, the market and downtown shopping. While there are train tracks nearby we didn't hear any noticeable noise during our stay.
We had a great view of the water with islands and mountains visible in the distance, on a clear day Mt. Ranier can also be seen.
The staff was exceptional all the way from the front desk to concierge staff and my special thanks to Ashley room controller who truly went above and beyond to make sure our stay was everything we expected including an upgraded room and arranging for car service for us to and from the airport which was a huge help in not having to make the arrangements myself.
This property is really a great place to stay if you are wanting to have easy access to all that downtown Seattle has to offer with a first class staff, exceptionally comfortable rooms and beautiful setting. Without a doubt we will being staying at the Marriott Waterfront in the future.
Thanks staff of Seattle Marriott Waterfront!!

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor waterview. Corner suites have incredible views.
1  Thank David S

Thank you David for your review!
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let Ashley know that she helped you have a great stay with us. All of us at Marriott are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.
Thank you again!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This hotel is a nice building and is in a good location for walking to Pike market, the shopping area and even the Space Needle. The main downside though and reason I would not stay again is that it is right next to a waterfront train track. This has passenger trains during the day and freight trains day and night. The freight trains often woke me up at night.

We also had no in room wi-fi for one day with technical problems and a vending machine that kept dropping Mountain Dew instead of Water.

The restaurant is nice as a bar, but too basic to want to have dinner here. Walk down the road to Edgewater for a lovely restaurant (also where the Beatles stayed once).

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reyn N, Manager at Seattle Marriott Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

I am sorry to hear about the problems you encountered at our hotel. I appreciate you sharing your experience with us so that we may improve our guest’s experience and I would be happy to speak with you further. Please call me directly at 206-443-5000.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Marriott is my favorite chain to stay at, this location is exceptional. Located centrally to everything, great resteraunt attached to the hotel. Beautiful indoor/outdoor pool, concierge lounge has a gorgeous view of the Sound!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Alexismom499
Reyn N, Manager at Seattle Marriott Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay with us. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I can usually rely on Marriott for good service with clean and modern hotels. This location took it to another level. My room had a small balcony that overlooked the water with great views from the 5th floor and was clean and spacious. The location is close to absolutely everything - I walked to Pike's Market and to great food that was right on the waterfront. Yes, parking is a bit expensive ($39), but I always expect that in cities like San Francisco and Seattle. I was given access to concierge and they go out of their way to ensure you have a great stay. Breakfast was plentiful. I was a little disappointed that the concierge level was not open on Friday evening (only for breakfast).

I will definitely stay at this hotel again when visiting Seattle - loved it!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Nicole065

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the location and views from our hotel to your liking. We look forward to serving your travel needs at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront should you return to the area.