Seattle Marriott Waterfront
$199
$179
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

$285
$189
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$206
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

$216
$189
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $271/night.

$281
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

Mediterranean Inn(Seattle)
$179
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$281
$271
Priceline
  • Pool
$235
$230
Priceline
1,885 results
All reviewsgreat locationacross the streethook plowpike place marketthe concierge loungeindoor outdoor poolsmall balconyspace needletrain tracksferris wheelcruise shipwithin walking distancewater viewbay viewgreat wheelelliott baylobby bar
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a girls weekend because my aunt had points to spend on the rooms. She asked for early check in, and the hotel couldn't make that happen, so we left our luggage in the car and headed off for the play. When we returned, and received our keys at 5:45, we went up to our room to find the maid still in there finishing up. After leaving the room, my aunt realized that the cheese and wine she had specifically requested was not in the room. My aunt called down and made a second request for the cheese and wine. We decided not to wait around, and headed down to the "Hook and Plow" for dinner. We approached a podium just outside the restaurant, but in the lobby, and were told the restaurant was all full because of an ACLU function. The young lady manning the podium was wrong. We continued to head towards the restaurant, after disregarding her statement, and found the restaurant to be empty, with plenty of tables available. I am not sure if she was misinformed, or confused, but she may have turned away many potential customers that evening. The beds were descent, but I suggest adding a gel foam topper. I did however forget my shampoo and loved the Bath and Body works, complimentary shampoo, and went out and bought some right away!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank kuuipo7778
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I am a Seattle local but stayed in a suite at the Waterfront as a stay-cation. I loved that an entire wall was filled with windows-- I would say about 6 or so in total. The food and room service were excellent. The bed was very comfortable. The furnishings were perfect for the room. Overall, it was a great stay.

I do think that the hotel is a bit pricey.... from the rooms to the drinks and the food, but as a splurge, it was great.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel the night before my cruise. It was beautiful and our room was great with a beautiful of the bay.

Staff were friendly and helped us with our bags to the cruise terminal. Well located for the most attractions.

I would reccommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dm342
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed at the Marriott last week. I was impressed with the location and the views. The breakfast was great and the service pleasant. Faxed something and the staff found me to give me the sent confirmation. The 24 hour business center was small but sufficient. All in all, a great stay.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Within walking distance of most of attractions 5 minutes from Pikes market. Great friendly Staff highly recommend this hotel. Their indoor/outdoor pool was great place relax after busy shopping all day. If you are into running outdoors, great path along the water. Great view of the waterfront. Location, location, location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple