1,832 results
All reviews rooftop deck seattle center starbucks attached queen anne space needle great location toulouse petit metropolitan market across the street starbucks coffee walking distance microwave popcorn small kitchenette bus stop underground parking front desk staff within blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Everything about the Mediterranean Inn was fantastic. The service was great, it’s with in walking distance of various restaurants and cafes. The Space Needle and The Pacific Science Center were a five minute walk away. While the weather wasn’t the best during my stay the view from the roof top is incredible and can’t be missed.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank danielcS4177PU
Mediterranean-Sea206, Front Office Manager at Mediterranean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi,

Thanks so much for the kind feedback, I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our rooftop deck really is incredible, I'm glad you made the best of your time up there - rain or shine, the view from up there can't be missed.

Hopefully, we get to welcome you to Seattle for a future trip! Take care!

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This was a clean motel but it wasn’t in the best part of town and was less than I expected. Had kind of a funny smell to the lobby but it was clean and staff was friendly. It had a pretty view if your up high enough.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mediterranean-Sea206, Front Office Manager at Mediterranean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Hello,

We greatly appreciate you staying with us and will certainly pass along your compliments to the staff. We hope that you had a wonderful time visiting Seattle and wish you the happiest of travels!

Thanks again!

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Amazing location close to Pike Market, and the Space Needle activities, friendly and helpful staff (who were more than happy to hold a parcel for me until I checked in) and spotless rooms!
Can deffinately recommend this place and wouldnt hesitate to book it again!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mediterranean-Sea206, Front Office Manager at Mediterranean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Hi,

Thank you very much for staying with us! We really appreciate you sharing your feedback, I'm glad to hear that you had a great time.

We're thankful for your recommendation and do hope to see you again soon! Happy travels!

Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and were impressed by staff and hotel. Room was clean and bed very comfortable.
Starbucks is next to hotel. Wifi is good. Parking available underground.
Will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Marina R
Mediterranean-Sea206, Front Office Manager at Mediterranean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Hi Marina,

I'm so very glad that you had such a great stay with us. I'll make sure to pass along your compliments to our staff as well - thank you very much!

We really appreciate your feedback and do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Great location within walking distance of Space Needle and MoPop. Dick’s Burger next door and Starbucks connected for a quick bite or pick me up. The rooms were fine. Nothing fancy, but clean and perfectly adequate. The gem of the hotel is the rooftop deck. It’s lovely at night and early in the morning. I’d stay here again in a heartbeat. It’s a great value and the staff is friendly as well.

1  Thank Sumer88
Mediterranean-Sea206, Assistant Office Manager at Mediterranean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Hello Sumer88,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Seattle. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our location here and got to take in all that our neighborhood has to offer. Our rooftop balcony is a gem for us employees here also as the views are truly some of the best that Seattle has to offer so I'm glad you were able to enjoy that. Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kindly,