1,734 results
All reviewsrooftop deckseattle centerstarbucks attachedqueen annespace needlegreat locationtoulouse petitmetropolitan marketfree popcornacross the streetstarbucks coffeewalking distancesmall kitchenetteunderground parkingfridge and microwavebus stopfront desk staff
Reviewed August 3, 2018

We have stayed here several times during trips to Seattle. It's usually an economical stay, and for what you pay, it is a decent value. It's located near Pikes Place and Bell town, and there's a great coffee shop a couple of blocks down.

Stayed: February 2018
Mediterranean-Sea206, Front Office Manager at Mediterranean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Hi Bethmcshane,

Wow, we really appreciate your patronage, thank you so much for continuing to stay with us.

I'm very happy to hear that our location is so convenient for your travels, that's fantastic. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Until then, have a great rest of your week!

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Very happy that this place was available for a last minute booking. A short walk to Seattle Center and surrounded by restaurants you can’t go wrong. Make sure to visit the rooftop for a lovely view especially at night.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Hi Nancy,

I'm thrilled that you had such a lovely visit, thanks so much for staying with us! We're so happy that you enjoyed our rooftop deck - this time of year it really is incredible up there.

Hopefully, we get to welcome you back for a future visit, thanks again!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

I'm giving this hotel 4 stars mainly because the staff was so helpful - at the front desk and when I called with questions prior to our visit. The hotel is nice and clean but if you're looking for "luxury" - this probably wouldn't be the place for you. However, it definitely served it's purpose for us on the night before we set out on an Alaskan cruise. I searched and searched to find a hotel that would be nice but that didn't cost a fortune. Unfortunately, in Seattle that is hard to find. As a side note - before I get into more detail - once all the taxes and fees were added to my bill a room or one night was just shy of $300. I've actually never heard of some of the fees that were tacked on. I'm sure this is not the fault of the hotel, but wow - what a shocker that was. The pluses to the hotel is that it is within walking distance of tons of restaurants, The Space Needle, etc. However, I wouldn't recommend walking around too late on a Saturday night as there were some rather unsavory characters hanging about when we ventured out to find dinner. The hotel features a rooftop for it's guests which was a little too small for the night we were there as it became quite crowded but it was a great asset to the hotel and we loved being up there and enjoying the view. Also, one of the people at the front desk allowed our group to use the business center to watch the World Cup which was nice. The best perk is that they have a car service that you can book through them to pick you up from the airport which worked out perfectly. They also have a shuttle to the Pier ($7 per person) which was also very helpful. So there are definitely some good things about the Mediterranean but if it were anywhere else and I had some better options, I probably wouldn't choose it. Room was smallish, no breakfast, a little worn down. . . my expectations for $300 are a bit higher.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Hi Donna,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us on your trip up to Seattle! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and want to thank you very much for your kind words regarding our staff. I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy our rooftop deck during your time here, it truly is a fantastic view up there.

Unfortunately, over the last few years Seattle has had a major increase in it's homeless population, and the city has done little to provide aide to those that need it. As a woman in her late 20s, who frequently travels to and from work via bus after dark, I can say that I have never felt unsafe. However, I do certainly understand that it might come as a surprise to those traveling into Seattle, and I'm terribly sorry if you felt any uneasiness at all.

We do hope that you greatly enjoyed your time in Seattle and your time up in Alaska. I hear absolutely tremendous things from our guests about that cruise and hope that you had a terrific journey!

We wish you all the best and a happy rest of your summer. Thanks again!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Love this hotel! I stayed here 10 years ago with my mom and came back again during my visit to Seattle this weekend. It's just as great as I remember it. I love the rooftop space with the view of the skyline and the water. Service was great, the concierge even brought some cream for my coffee to my door in the morning when I ran out! Would definitely recommend this place to others visiting the area

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Mediterranean-Sea206, Front Office Manager at Mediterranean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Wow, Alexandra, that's so special!

Thank you very much for thinking of us 10 years later, that's truly incredible! I'm so happy that you enjoyed the service and want to let you know that we greatly appreciate your recommendation of us to others.

We hope to see you again, hopefully, much sooner!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Stayed one night following Alaskan cruise. Room was clean, bed comfortable, had kitchenette. Unfortunately there was NO VIEW from window, just the building right next to it. Location was good ~ near to restaurants (as you pass many homeless people camped out), very close to Space Needle and Chihuly Museum. We actually walked to Safeco Stadium for a Mariners game, stopping at Pike Market on the way.
All interactions with staff was excellent. Matthew actually helped us get affordable transportation to the airport upon checkout, as Uber and taxi were pretty pricey. Thanks again, Matthew!!

Stayed: July 2018

Hi Jazzgal24,

Thanks so much for staying with us after your Alaskan cruise! I'm so happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay and that you were able to spend some time up on our rooftop deck.

Also, I will absolutely share your compliments with, Matthew. He's a great asset to our team and I know that hearing this feedback will make his day, so thank you!

We do hope to welcome you back again soon, until then, safe travels!