I found the Mediterranean Inn on Trip Advisor and stayed there in the spring of 05. I was there in August of this year and was once again very happy with the hotel. As others have mentioned the Queen Anne area is terrific. Lots of good restaurants close by like the Melting Pot and the Five Spot Diner. We drove into downtown but you could easily take the transit just a block away. It's a nice comfortable area to come home to. The hotel itself is basic and you definitely need to request AC if you want it as all rooms don't have it. The bathrooms are small but livable. The rooftop deck is outstanding. I could have spent a day there just reading and ejoying the view. Starbucks downstairs is a nice attraction and convenient.
All in all I'd highly recommend the Mediterranean. Great rates in off season. Quite a bit higher as all hotels are in summer. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle