Loved this hotel, brilliant value, large rooms with above average kitchenette and bathrooms kept lovely and clean. Slightly strange beds though...... small and not 100% comfortable. Fab rooftop terrace more than makes up for this, wish I was there now sipping a cold drinky!
The lower Queen Anne area seemed very laidback with a good selection of bars and great value places to eat, Racha Noodles in particular. We were very glad we choose to stay here instead of downtown Seattle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle