Neat hotel just a short stroll from Seattle Center ( space needle, international fountain) and access to Monorail ( pike place market, aquarium). Wonderful friendly staff! Clean and well maintained. Our only complaint was noise from traffic in the street below, but hey, you're staying at a hotel in the heart of a city, so I guess it's a trade off. Maybe some larger ceiling fans would help, too. It was a little warm in our room as we had to shut windows at night because of noise from the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle