We arrived at 345pm check in time was 4. Our room was not ready and we had to wait to so they could make sure it had been cleaned. The hotel lobby was nice and air conditioned. However no rooms were they said some rooms have air conditioning but all guests I spoke to did not have it. It was 98 outside and our room was too hot to even get ready for the baseball game we had come to Seattle for. But upon returning to the hotel the fan they had provided did nothing and the room was litterlly to hot to sleep in. I do not reccomemed this hotel in the summer Im sure it would be OK(just OK) if it wasnt hot outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle