We stayed here for 3 nights in March on a Livingsocial Deal that included parking and wifi, although honestly I feel that wifi should be included free at a hotel of this type. The staff from the front desk to the cleaning staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. The hotel was very clean and the room well kept and neat. The location in walking distance from Seattle Center and restaurants cannot be beat. We did venture up to the rooftop viewing lounge/deck one night but it was just full of smokers and not as an enjoyable place to be as it could have.
Overall, I would definitely stay here again as the Livingsocial deal made this a very affordable option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle