The customer service was pretty good, we were able to get the room early in the morning, it was very clean, the bathroom is huge, the room has a kitchenette but no burner, it has a microwave, fridge and sink with garburator. There's no plates or glasses. There's free popcorn, coffee, tee, and 2 bottles of water. The location of the hotel it's pretty far from the market and shopping industry, but it's close to the EMP, science museum and space needle. Transportation is very easy, there's lots of busses running around the corner that can take you to the market and around. Printing services are also available, there's a gym, and a starbucks on the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle