The hotel could not give us a room because of a black out. This was unfortunate but the worst thing was that getaroom.com provided no support at all to deal with the situation. The hotel personnel told me to go get another hotel. I had to find another hotel (of course more expensive), pay for a cab to take me there, and deal with all the sorts of problems, with absolutely no support at all either from the Mediterranean Inn nor from getaroom.com. I understand a blackout can happen, but why would one book an hotel through an intermediary if this intermediary is not capable to help in such unfortunate situations? Still they hold my money and I can't see any reimbursement to my credit card.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle