The location of this hotel was great..Only 10 min. walk to the space needle and Monorail! Wonderful restaurants close by. There was a Safeway right across the street.(Had tables inside for you to sit and eat whatever you got from the deli.) Hotel was very clean and the staff super friendly.We checked out but still wanted to explore more of the bite of Seattle.For a minimal amount of money they let us stay parked there until 4 pm.(The new check in time for other guests) Starbucks in the lobby and Starbucks coffee in your room. Only downfall was no A.C. Not much of a problem most of the year in Wa. We went to a concert at Safeco and had a HUGE problem with transportation back...Just be aware what time the monorail quits running!!! Check out the rooftop views. Looking forward to visiting again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle