We stayed here for one night over Labor Day weekend while we enjoyed Bumbershoot. The location was perfect, easy walking to Seattle Center and local stores, cafes, and restaurants. The hotel was clean and the staff helpful. The rooms are nothing fancy but met our needs. All rooms have a little kitchen area with sink, fridge, and small microwave. Complimentary microwave popcorn and 2 bottles of water are a nice touch. There is a Starbucks adjacent to the lobby. They also have secure parking at an ok daily rate, and you can stay parked for the day after you check out. My only suggestion if you are considering a stay here is to request a room on the upper floors. We were on the 1st floor and there was a lot of street noise. We bought earplugs at the drugstore nearby and slept fine. If your visiting Seattle and do not plan on spending a lot of time in your room then this would be a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle