Reasonably priced and great location. Very helpful staff. If good weather, don't miss the roof deck. Go to nearby store, get a bottle of wine, enjoy this lovely view. Seattle is a great city for walking and using public transportation. Walk over to Seattle Center and Space Needle and you can get on monorail there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle