We were not impressed....
They have a wet bar in the room but no wine glasses, even at the front desk they don't have glasses
They charge 5 bucks a day for WiFi
They charge 5 bucks for DVD rentals
They have only three luggage carts and should you need one, they always seem to be missing
Their towels must have been purchased in the late 90's as they are thin and rough......
The bed was very uncomfortable... Way to soft. Lent for two soar backs in the mornings
If you plan to stay more than a night, consider something else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle