“Awesome awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Brisbane, Australia
“Awesome awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was AWESOME!! Not really in the centre of town like we thought but the monorail is a 5 minute walk and a return trip is $9 for an adult to the middle of the city. Hotel was clean, most staff were very approachable and happy to help. I honestly wish all our hotels on our trip were like this! Great space and rooms for such a bargain price. Wifi was very temperamental but there is a Starbucks downstairs and a free business centre if you're really stuck. Will definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Ell090

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
McMinnville, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed here in October 2012. I was attending a concert at Key Arena. The Hotel was two blocks away for the venue and that was a huge plus. The room was bit small but I was traveling solo so it did not matter. I love the view from roof top deck, another huge plus for me. There is no contintal breakfast but there is a Starbucks connected to the front lobby. There is a old fashion burger joint called Dicks across the street and the food is gressy good! I liked the frindly staff upon check in. Not only was I able to check in early, they upgraded me to a top floor room with a view for free. The only negative I came across was the parking garage. It was very steep getting in and out and my car scraped once. Also there are a few old car in there covered in dust like it's the owners personal garage or something. Strange.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Scott B
Bradenton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Went to Seattle to see my Navy daughter. This hotel was convenient to everything! Very clean. Only drawback was $15 a day to park in their garage but it was very secure. Nice sm. work out gym but no AC and no windows. Overall I would stay there again. The most beautiful roof viewing area I have ever seen!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Andrea S
Spokane wa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Mediterranean Inn in Seattle sits at a very convenient location. Walking distance to the Seattle Center and really not that far to Pike Market and downtown. There are several restaurants in the neighborhood.
Room was clean and comfortable enough. The only draw back is the plombing noise. Considering the age of building, I suppose it is excusable. Don't stay on the ground floor.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Meiru884
North Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Spent a few days in Seattle with my little family. Hotel was a short distance away from the Space needle, and an easy drive to Woodland Park Zoo. We rented a room with a king bed and my daughter enjoyed the cute sofa window. Only downside was the hallway noise, we were awakened at 8 am by someone vacuuming and slamming doors, plus the person who checked us in was terribly rude and only spoke to me to give me the prices on the services I requested (such as parking and internet), he didn't bother telling us what room we were in and pretty much turned his back to us after he slid the room key towards me (there was no one else in line) so I didn't understand the rudeness. A nice person who was staying at the hotel on our floor had to show us the easiest route to our room. Upside was the Starbucks downstairs, and the fast and easy check out we received from a very nice lady at the front desk.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I have recommended this property to all my friends travelling to Seattle! The staff went way above and beyond normal customer service in an effort to assist my wife and I. The view from the rooftop was amazing! Pueget Sound directly in front of you, the Space Needle and the downtown skyline to your left and Mt. Rainer in the distance. Great location, lots of sidewalk cafes within walking distance, plus the Space Needle, Key arena and city center are just blocks away. In addition the monorail station is close by as well. The only drawback was that there was an up charge for a room with A.C.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank thunderfan7777
Queens, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The staff at the front desk was very helpful, polite and friendly. Both the room and the bathroom were spotless. Very quiet hotel. A couple of buses take you Downtown, but you can get there by a very pleasant stroll of 20 min. tops. They also have a business centre with high-speed internet and printer; very convenient. No breakfast, but there's a Starbucks in the building, accessible from reception. Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo