Booked this hotel through hotwire so I didn't really know what I was going to get, for the $88 price. We stayed for two nights. Because I booked through hotwire I was unable to specify a bed perferance and was disappointed to end up with a very small double bed for my wife and I who are spoiled with our King bed at home. The room itself is decent but very dated looking. While it was nice having the microwave and fridge with free water and popcorn, the microwave was otherwise useless as our 'kitchenette' didn't include any plates, bowls or cutlery of any kind. Throughout our first night at the hotel both of us were kept awake by very loud odd huming noise which we discovered the next day was the fridge. I turned the fridge off and the problem was solved.
The $5 a day internet fee kind of sucked since its free at the Satrbucks in the same building, but it's a lot cheaper than the $13 the fancy Marriot charged us in Seattle. I guess free wifi in Seattle is only available in coffee shops and not hotels.
Some pluses of the hotel included the rooftop deck (awesome view) and the proximinity to Seattle Centre. While the downtown core was about a 20 minute walk away, the hotel is less than 5 minutes away from the Seattle Centre attractions (check out the Gates Foundation while there) and is near some nice restaurants on Queen Anne heading away from the water.
Front desk service was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle