We had two adults and two children in a room with two full size beds. We were in town for the Hot Chocolate 5K and needed a room for only one night, Saturday.
The room was spacious enough for all of us and very clean. Complimentary amenities included Starbucks coffee for the maker, tea, bottled water, and microwave popcorn. Parking was provided for $15 a night with in/out privileges. The beds weren't that comfortable but I have slept on worse in other budget hotels. We were on the second floor and light sleepers could hear the traffic below but the heavy sleepers slept well.
The entire front desk staff was personable and helpful in answering questions. We were missing our HDMI cable to connect the DVD to the TV. Staff was up within 5 minutes to put in a cable. Check out was a breeze.
The hotel is very close to Key Arena and the entire Seattle Center and can be walked there within a few minutes. Great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle