Stayed here for one night over the weekend - the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff were extremely helpful and courteous. The neighbourhood is great too - some fantastic restaurants just up the street (Toulouse Petit Kitchen & Lounge was great for breakfast), Safeway around the corner, and it is walking distance to easy transit downtown. Would definitely stay here again.
I didn't use the underground parking, I found street parking that was reasonable (and free all day Sunday) so no comment on that one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle