You can't get any closer to Seattle Center, and we found it was an easy walk to Belltown, Pike Place, downtown, and the rest of Queen Anne. The super-cheap $5 bike rentals had us biking to the zoo, Gas Works, Volunteer Park, and several other places. Lots of great food within walking distance. In short, it's a great location. We took the light rail (then a bus) from the airport, and walked/biked around for a whole week. No parking, no cabs, no buses, no hassles.
Most rooms don't have much of a view (if at all), but the rooftop balcony is quite nice if a little sparse. The on-site laundry was helpful. We appreciated some small details like clearly stating which in-room items were free: the usual coffee and tea, but also the bottled water and microwave popcorn. No hidden costs anywhere we found. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the hotel was clean and well cared for. No complaints at all, and we'd happily stay there again.
Excellent value with the 40% discount we found, still a Very Good value with typical online booking rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle