Its less if you expect room service and a feeling like your in a "nice" hotel.
Didnt know it was more of an extended stay place until stayed there,they have monthly rates
etc. It is in an OK lower Queen Anne neighborhood close to the Seattle Center and places to eat.
Also, , but our room happened to be right by a Noisy Generator or something and as Ive been told alot of the rooms dont have AC It would have been REALLY loud ifwe had to open the windows in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle