My son moved to the Lower Queen Anne section of Seattle last year. I've visited twice and stayed at the Mediterranean both times. An early arrival from the airport left us with time to kill before our check-in. The staff was very accomodatiing and let us store our bags until our room was ready. The rooms were comfortable and I would recommend a room facing the courtyard for light sleepers. It was great having a Starbucks right off the hotel lobby too. The hotel location is wonderful, within acouple blocks of the Seattle Center, the Space Needle and the monorail which makes for an easy trip into downtown. Belltown and many good eateries are within walking distance too. We had a definite favorite, Toulouse Petit, which had amazing breakfasts!. Don't miss the view from the hotel deck! One morning I had the pleasure of sipping my Starbucks while watching the sunrise present a fantastic view of Mt. Rainier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle