This is a good quality hotel in the lower queen ann neighborhood which has several top quality restaurants and is close to the Seattle Center. There are good buss connections downtown and taxis are available. There is off street parking but it costs extra. Most everything else is extra too including the wifi. You can go down to the Starbucks in the lobby where it is free. The accommodations are comfortable but basic. There is no air conditioning in the room and a hot night is uncomfortable. Breakfast is Starbucks on your own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle