“Best Pizza Place!”
Review of Pizzeria 22

Pizzeria 22
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzeria 22 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #943 of 4,396 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This place has amazing happy our, is so small and cozy, and the food is absolutely fresh and delicious. It's a hidden gem. Worth checking out!

They open at 4pm. I would recommend going right away as its a small place, fills fast, and that's when the happy hours starts. :)

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We love this place! It's a little hole in the wall with excellent Neapolitan style pizzas and a fun bar with eclectic drink options. The owner is usually onsite greeting people and always gracious and willing to chat with customers. My husband and I eat a lot of pizza (good pizza, not Dominos' cardboard or the like) and think Pizzeria 22 is one of the best pizza places in Seattle. Our meals are always delicious and they even offer happy hour. Go here, you'll be happy you did.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife and I had excellent Neapolitan style pizzas, but for me the highlight was the S'mores baked in the pizza oven. If possible, even better than campfire s'mores - not only was the marshmallow nicely charred, the graham crackers were a bit charred also which added to the taste.
Doug

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I love this place. Delicious artisan pizzas .. Don't forget to check out the calzones. Friendly staff, cozy environment