Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Love this mall!!

Even when we lived in Auburn, 20-30 mins drive away, we would come to this mall for meals, movies... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2020
Tofurry
Renton, Washington
Great Mall

Great Mall. The mall has Macy’s, Nordstrom’s, Sears. Very modern and clean mall. Has all the... read more

Reviewed February 18, 2020
haileythegolden
Edmonton, Canada
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seattle
from $148.73
from $29.03
from $36.38
Seattle CityPASS
563 Reviews
from $109.00
More Info
All reviews nice mall disney store apple store large food court sushi burrito great place to shop all in one place nordstrom movie amc theatre amazon starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Average at best. I would not come again. It's got lots of shops but either tacky cheap nasty stuff or designer. It's an inside mall so good if you have nothing to do on a rainy day.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2016

anchored by Sears, JC Penney and Macy's supported by over 100 other shops, so definitely worth a visit if you are in the mood for a shop. Easily accessible from most of the airport hotels - we used the hotel local shuttle to get there and then ambled back to our hotel in the afternoon.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Mall was close to Double Tree and easy to find. Driving and parking there was a snap! Lots to see and do. Nice restaurants IMAX and shopping. I felt safe in the area.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 31, 2016

Wow this place is huge, what do you need, I am positive you will find it here Great choice of department stores and speciality stores. Love this place, so much shopping to be had!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

I went 2 days in a row to this mall on a visit to Seattle and I think I didnt get to see it all. So for those that say is small... I think they didnt realize there is more than one floor. department stores - JCPenny, Nordstorm, Sears, Macy's... Kids and adult clothing. Any store that Im used to seeing it was there and more. Big food court, I saw 2 Starbucks plus Teavana, Coach, MK ... I can go on an on. There is a soft playground for children, small rides and the plush ride on animals for rent. There is also a supermarket type of store connected to the mall as well as a bowling/arcade and a AMC theater. Oh, and when you are accross from the parking lot you can actually see Mt. Rainier from that angle.

Date of experience: July 2016