“Delightful Time With Seattle Qwik Tour”
Review of Seattle Qwik Tour

and up
Seattle Pre-Cruise Excursion: Highlights Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #27 of 158 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a high energy, upbeat, no snooz'n allowed mini-coach tour. It includes all of the famous sights and many that are uniquely Seattle. Into the mix we toss humor,history,facts, stats and music. The result is an experience you may remember for a lifetime.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

It is my pleasure to tell people about our experience with Charles as our Tour Guide. We were impressed with his enthusiam and love of his city, Seattle. We also were impressed that he remembered and used names of members on the tour...by using our names it made people feel like he really cared about each member. His use of music also added a fun dimension to our experience. We were able to get a great insight of what the city offered and were entertained in the process. It was worth our time and money.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This tour is awesome. We purchased the Groupon, but even without it, its worth it. Charles is hilarious. We've done the 'ride the duck' tour in Seattle, but this is WAY better.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

My friend and I have never been to Seattle, and we figured that a quick bus tour will give us some directions in terms of what to do for our weekend trip - we were positively surprised that it was way more, and for sure a fun highlight of our trip.
Charley, the tour guide was upbeat, fun and one of a kind! He for sure has the tour-guide gene in him!! He did a great job remembering all our names and where we were from, and he incorporated us in his performance -- because that's what it was: a performance!
The tour will point out the most visited and coolest places in Seattle, and it was quite helpful in our further planning of the visit. The tour was a bit over 90 with one stop for taking picture -- the 90 minutes were just about enough to get a good first glimpse of the city.
I would recommend this tour to everybody visiting Seattle!
Loved it! Greetings from Minneapolis and Germany.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We went to Seattle with a list of things to see and places to go but did not know the best way to see everything on it until we picked up the Qwik tour brochure. The list on it matched ours and I was ecstatic that my boyfriend would get to see all of the grunge and rock and roll icons that were on his list. I called and booked the tour!
It was amazing! Charles showed us all the sights plus he was so entertaining and personable we never stopped laughing and smiling the whole time. He knew a lot about the history of music, the city and the most beautiful spots to stop for picture opportunities. I enjoyed the tour immensely and highly recommend Qwik tours with Charles!

Thanks Charles!
Donnell

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Charles knows his town, that's for sure! Although he isn't a native, hes done his homework. We were lucky to receive a private tour from him since Monday's are slow, so it was just me, my friend and Charles. He made us laugh, he awweed us and he took us to extra sightseeing spots since there was only two of us. Really cool and entertaining.