Stayed here for 4 nights the last week in August and could not have been more satisfied with all it has to offer.
1. Convenient to the highways.
2. Free secured parking garage.
3. Fitness room with treadmill, elliptical and spin bike.
4. Free coffee, water and microwave popcorn.
5. Microwave and refrigerator.
6. Washer/dryer on the floor.
7. Breakfast/lunch cafe in hotel with very reasonable prices.
8. Free coffee and cupcakes in the evenings.
9. Friendly hotel staff willing to assist with any request.
10. Free shuttle to various locations around the city.
11. Free cruiser bikes.
12. Convenient to numerous restaurants in the neighborhood.
13. Convenient to city bus lines (we took 1 bus all the way to the Seahawks game).
14. Convenient to UW campus.
15. Convenient to Burke-Gilman trail for walking, running and biking.
16. Access to pool at University Inn (sister property) 2 blocks down the street.
We will be staying here again on our next trip to Seattle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colorful and contemporary, urban and upscale- Welcome to Watertown Hotel. Located just four blocks from the University of Washington, Watertown Hotel is the ideal hotel whether your goal is academic or adventurous. Here, you're not only close to campus, you're close to everything Seattle: The Pike Place Market, Space Needle, Seattle Waterfront and world-class shopping and dining. So check in and chill out. We're always at your service when you Staypineapple at The Watertown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Watertown Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.