From Seattle: Scenic Seaplane transfer to Vancouver

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Kenmore Air
All reviews sea plane san juan islands friday harbor seaplane tour roche harbor lake union space needle pilot kenmare victoria ferry clipper safety airplane
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

10/10 recommend taking a seaplane from Seattle to Vancouver. A total of 6 passengers on our flight. Took off when we were scheduled to. Our baggage was 10 pounds over and they didn’t charge us or not let us take it (the customer service rep on the phone warned us to pack within the limitations). Customs was less than 5 minutes and they even gave us a stamp in our passport (which they are not required to do). Incredible to fly over Vancouver and see the skyline before we landed as well as the beautiful islands on the flight.

We drove over the border to come back and wish we flew back. It took us 2+ hours to go through border patrol and not nearly as scenic. Worth every penny to fly.

2  Thank AlexisS2248
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

I’m not a person that enjoys standard commercial flights whatsoever. But it’s an entirely different world flying with Kenmore Air. Outstanding and really exciting experience! The flight itself is much smoother than you’re expecting in a small plane, and our pilot was top notch. But the star of the show are those views! We were flying to and from Seattle and Friday Harbor, and it’s just breathtaking. Coming back in flying past the Space Needle was super cool. Highly recommend this service!

Reviewed July 25, 2019

We wanted to go to Victoria BC after a few days in Seattle - this was a really fun way to get there. Take off from Lake Union and splash land in Victoria! Check-in was very pleasant and smooth, Pilot was excellent. There is a baggage limit so be prepared.

Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

Had a great time and experience flying over Mount Reiner and Mount St. Helen. Ken, the pilot, was very knowledgeable and great. Love the experience.

Reviewed July 22, 2019

A few days before our trip to the Pacific Northwest, I noticed there was a baggage weight limit on our seaplane from Lake Union to Friday Harbor. Calling the airline, they confirmed and quickly moved me over to a small plane flying out of a different hangar to accommodate our two weeks of luggage for a family of four. I received the email with my new tickets before I even hung up from the phone call! Despite this efficiency, I was still bummed about the change since our hotel was literally across the street from Kenmore's seaplane pad and now we had to Uber miles away to their hanger. I noticed it was in an industrial aviation area when we arrived to town so I expected it to be a lackluster experience but boy, was I surprised. The building was modern, clean, and artsy. We were greeted by a very friendly person and his extremely friendly and adorable sidekick, Maisel. We waited 30 minutes and it was a good thing because as we were getting ready to sit down, my teenage son remembered he forgot his ear buds in the hotel side table. Overhearing us trying to coordinate with the hotel to get the ear buds mailed home, one of the staff offered to drive back to the hotel and get the ear buds for us. It was just the four of us and one other passenger on our flight so I appreciate them delaying the plane a few minutes for the staff member to return with the ear buds. The flight was 40 minutes straight to Friday Harbor and it was gorgeous flying over Seattle, then the ocean, and then the islands. We landed in a picturesque Friday Harbor and our luggage was quickly offloaded and off we went to explore this cute city. This flight turned from just being a logistic convenience into an excursion all on its own.

2  Thank FunFilledFamily
BCardin, Manager at Kenmore Air, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thank you, glad you enjoyed your flight.