From Seattle: Scenic Seaplane transfer to Vancouver

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Kenmore Air
All reviews sea plane san juan islands friday harbor seaplane tour roche harbor lake union space needle pilot kenmare victoria ferry clipper safety airplane
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Last year, I took a helicopter to Catalina Island and I loved it. The drawback to the seaplane we were on was that it was old and we had to load our own bags! Not very customer service oriented. I still rated it a 4 star because I would do it again just because it is a great way to travel. My daughter and I smelled fumes in the plane, too. It made for some discomfort but it was even okay. Also, it is quite costly but the ferry is not cheap either!

2  Thank movinchick01
Reviewed June 30, 2019

Before I ever heard the phrase "bucket list", I had an "I have always wanted to" list, and right near the top was to fly into (or onto!) Victoria Harbour on a float-plane. It was definitely worth the wait. I booked a roundtrip from Seattle to Victoria, and Kenmore Air provided a top-notch experience all the way. Booking was easy and information was readily available. I flew into SeaTac and used the Kenmore shuttle to and from Lake Union.
Kenmore can be proud of all their employees: staff at the terminals at Lake Union and Victoria were helpful and friendly. Shuttle drivers to and from SeaTac were skillful drivers and interesting conversationalists. And while I can't really evaluate 'pilot expertise', both gave their passengers a smooth and memorable flight -- and I even got the thrill of 'riding shotgun'!

Reviewed June 27, 2019

We flew out of the Lake Washington terminal to Friday Harbor. The flight was awesome and we had an amazing pilot. Great flight with beautiful weather. We flew at less than 2,000 feet so the scenery was incredible! The Lake Washington terminal was convenient, comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful. Plenty of overnight parking at the facility, too!

Reviewed June 23, 2019

I have always wanted to take off and land in a sea plane, so this was a great way to check it off the bucket list. A friend and I took the Victoria BC package that has a sea plane one way and a return on the Victoria Clipper ferry. I loved flying into Victoria. The weather was clear and there were only four of us in the cabin. Check in easy and painless and we even had time to walk over and get some coffee before we returned to board. We had to wait a few minutes when we landed because Customs wasn't there, but it was seriously less than five minutes wait, so not bad. I recommend doing this! They even provide ear plugs!

2  Thank SueBirk
BCardin, Manager at Kenmore Air, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Hello - Glad you had a great experience. Thank you!

Reviewed June 22, 2019

I Loved my first sea plane ride into Roche Harbor!!!! Beautiful views,landing and taking off from the water...
I now LOVE seaplanes!