From Seattle: Scenic Seaplane transfer to Vancouver

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Kenmore Air
All reviews sea plane san juan islands friday harbor seaplane tour roche harbor lake union space needle pilot kenmare victoria ferry clipper safety airplane
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2019

Very good pilot, safety first. Quick check in, Friendly staff. Great service. reasonable rate for the trip.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Rick T
Reviewed January 6, 2019

I've been to Victoria several times on the Ferry,but never on Kenmore Air and now I'm hooked.This was a Christmas present (2 days in Victoria) from my GF,and she did it up 1st class for sure...We took Kenmore Air over and Victoria Clipper Comfort Class back.
The people at Kenmore Air were fantastic,as was the Pilot.Just banking over the Space Needle made the trip worth it..what a view of Seattle.The flight was almost canceled due to bad weather,but we did finally get the OK to leave,ON TIME...I'm not sure how high they usually fly,but due to weather we did entire trip at around 500ft,and the views were fantastic.I would hope all the flights are that low,otherwise would of just been a great fast way to get to Victoria...gliding down so low entire trip really made it.! Only wish there had been some Orcas out..!
One tip for anyone wanting to split trip between Air and Clipper...you can park at the Parking Garage across the street from the Clipper and call an Uber...the ride is like 10 minutes and under $10...to the Kenmore lot...this way when you come back,you get your $10 a day parking slip from Clipper and your car is waiting for you in the Garage.And of course you can do it in reverse...Clipper first,Fly back on Kenmore Air and Uber it to your car.Very easy..Personally,I'll do Kenmore Air ROUND TRIP next time to bypass the drama and hassel of the lines boarding the Clipper.But thats another review...

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank ricoman1
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

What an adventure. This was hands down the best thing I did in Seattle. I was on the fence about going to the Space Needle or the Columbia tower but when I found this it was a no brainier. The flight was only 20 minutes but is the best way to see the city. The staff was super helpful and friend as well.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Well, My wife and I can check off "ride in a Seaplane" from our list. We took the aerial tour of Seattle on Nov, 5th with two friends and While I wish the tour were longer, cause riding in a sea plane is awesome...in fact, the take off, flying and landing were smoother than big planes I've been on...the pre-recorded in-flight info of what your looking is very informative and well put together. The staff was friendly and the facilities clean...all in all - I'm happy to have taken an aerial tour of Seattle with Kenmore Air...and so should you!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank RECR8TON
Reviewed October 29, 2018

My 83 year mother and I took the Mountain Tour over Rainier and Mt. ST. Helens. The trip views were incredible! We will not forget! The trip was delayed over an hour of the original time due to fog. The onsite crew were attentive and offered interesting points about the building and company, making the wait a ton of fun!

Date of experience: October 2018