From Seattle: Scenic Seaplane transfer to Vancouver

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Kenmore Air
All reviews sea plane san juan islands friday harbor seaplane tour roche harbor lake union space needle pilot kenmare victoria ferry clipper safety airplane
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Excellent scenic tour of downtown, Lake Union area. Not too long or too short. Very good pilots and clean planes.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016

A 20 minute trip on a clear sunny evening was very enjoyable. My husband got to sit in the co-pilot's seat so probably had the best view of all, but everyone gets a window to themselves so no disappointments there. I have never been in a sea-plane before and the best bit for me was landing on the water and applauding the pilot for navigating between the boaters, paddle borders and swimmers who were enjoying the water at the same time. Pretty good value for the experience I thought.

Reviewed September 3, 2016

The take off and landing of the float plane with Kenmore air was like taking off and landing on silk. It was ridiculously smooth. The flight was terrific. If you get a good pilot and ask to sit right seat, they'll let you sit in the "co-pilots" seat.

If you've ever been afraid to take a float plane, don't be. The pilot explains everything to you before you take off. There are earplugs in the seat back pockets, and it's just a great, simple, easy way to travel.

Transportation on Kenmore shuttle was also great. Kind, friendly, staff who get you where you need to be. An overall really wonderful experience.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I work for British airways and always wanted to go on the sea plane, from start to finish the experience was amazing I travelled on the 31/08/16 on the 1015 scenic flight the staff were so accommodating and helpful they really made you feel so special and treated me as individual , I would honestly recommend this to anyone they all brightened up my day thanks a lot to your Wonderfull staff at Kenmore air xx
Regards
Mike kinsey

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank c2mjk2017
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Short 45 minute flight to Victoria. I've never been on a float plane so the novelty made the experience even better. They have an uber discount so be sure and ask before you book uber. They are serious about the 25 pound baggage limit. You can pay more if you are heavy but they don't guarantee the pilot will accept the bag. We ended up sending a piece of luggage via FedEx to our stop after we get off the island for only $20.