Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
December Sunset Cruise

Our December Sunset cruise with Captain Geoff did not disappoint. He is a master craftsman, sharing... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Kimberly O
Midlothian, Virginia
Amazing sunset cruise

My boyfriend and I went on a private sailboat experience at sunset with just the two of us and the... read more

Reviewed January 28, 2018
CM_Nairobi
Nairobi, Kenya

All reviews captain ron sunset sail these guys sailboat lesson skiing sailed teaching sails crew company advanced instructor skills cruise boats
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Lake Union Charters and Adventures is wonderful! They offer many options in terms of boats, types of trip/lesson, and overall experience. Captain Geoff took the time to customize my trip, making our sunset sail on Schooner Lavengro an experience I will never forget. My friends and I enjoyed local chocolates, fine wine, and a live violinist and guitarist...all while sailing on an historic schooner. Wow! I recommend this company to anyone looking for a new experience in Seattle...whether your are from out of town or a local!

Date of experience: November 2012
1  Thank Seattlegal223
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I've been out with Captain Geoff several times, and every time it's been wonderful. His boat is beautiful, the lake offers wonderful views, and Geoff is great. I always feel safe and come home with photos that'll make my friends jealous!

Date of experience: April 2012
1  Thank Charlotte468
geoffg g, Public Relations Manager at Lake Union Charters & Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thanks for the review. I am glad you had a great time! Hopefully we will sail with you again soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Had an opportunity to go out with Capt. Geoff for a morning of sailing a few weeks ago. He is an excellent instructor and overall the experience was great. We sailed all around Lake Union and had the chance to get some great views of the Seattle skyline. I would strongly recommend this adventure to anyone looking for a relaxing day out or a way to learn to sail.

Date of experience: April 2012