“Wonderful time”

Lake Union Charters & Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Sailing in the heart of Seattle aboard a eco-friendly electric powered sailboat. Learn how to sail, relax after work, or experience a romantic evening your adventure awaits.
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Went out for a sunset sail with Captain Geoff for my birthday. It was wet outside, but we had an amazing time. He and his crew are quite knowledgable about anything boat- or Seattle-related. My friends and I really appreciated his patience and sense of humor as we bombarded him with questions about sailing, the lake, and Seattle sights. Despite the rain, we had a great time and I will definitely go again. Highly recommend it! (Sorry the picture isn't very clear)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Lake Union Charters and Adventures is wonderful! They offer many options in terms of boats, types of trip/lesson, and overall experience. Captain Geoff took the time to customize my trip, making our sunset sail on Schooner Lavengro an experience I will never forget. My friends and I enjoyed local chocolates, fine wine, and a live violinist and guitarist...all while sailing on an historic schooner. Wow! I recommend this company to anyone looking for a new experience in Seattle...whether your are from out of town or a local!

1  Thank Seattlegal223
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I've been out with Captain Geoff several times, and every time it's been wonderful. His boat is beautiful, the lake offers wonderful views, and Geoff is great. I always feel safe and come home with photos that'll make my friends jealous!

1  Thank Charlotte468
geoffg g, Public Relations Manager at Lake Union Charters & Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thanks for the review. I am glad you had a great time! Hopefully we will sail with you again soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Had an opportunity to go out with Capt. Geoff for a morning of sailing a few weeks ago. He is an excellent instructor and overall the experience was great. We sailed all around Lake Union and had the chance to get some great views of the Seattle skyline. I would strongly recommend this adventure to anyone looking for a relaxing day out or a way to learn to sail.

2  Thank EricFrank