“Wildwood was a perfect choice!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seattle
Wildwood Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #24 of 28 Seattle B&B and Inns
Hibbing
“Wildwood was a perfect choice!”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

I recently spent 5 nights at Wildwood while attending a family function, and it was truly enjoyable. Linda was very warm, welcoming, and an excellent cook. She would visit with us over coffee most mornings and provide a bit of history related to the area and recommend activities and routes of travel...even sharing the secrets to her delicious recipes! Our room was spacious and well decorated with a comfortable king bed. The grounds were inviting with an abundance of roses in bloom. Just up the street is a very good bar/restaurant, Endolyne Joe's with a nice selection of wines and tastey salmon and steaks. Wildwood is about 2 blocks from the ferry to Vashon Island and the city bus stop is just a few steps up the street. Wildwood was a big part of what made our trip to Seattle memorable. I will certainly return.

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank franklinmn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 24, 2010

My daughter & I make this The Best "Mother & Daughter" weekend retreat. I live in Vanc. B.C. and my daughter lives in Vanc. Wa. and each year for the last 3 years, we've been coming back to our "Home away from Home" to spend some time together. This is the 3rd of an annual get-together that we plan to spend at the "WildWood B & B". We stayed in 3 different rooms and all are absolutely charming & Victorian with the most comfortable beds. Each time I have reserved, the price is the same as quoted and has been confirmed via email with the charges as 1st quoted. I see that the few complaints have mainly been by wedding hosts that are going through a stressful time. Let me tell you that Linda, our gracious hostess, was very professional and accommodating as she could possibly be. She also provided free long distance calls for us within the U.S. & Canada, a nice touch for us to keep in touch with home. The breakfasts were phenomenal....I've stayed in 5 star hotels and they didn't come close to those served and made by Linda who could surpass any gourmet chef! As for no pets or small children, that is why it is a lovely peaceful and restful place to be. I will be going back before the year is through, again and would highly recommend this lovely place to anyone who wants to stay at an elegant and peaceful space and feel pampered. Did I mention the treat basket in the room? We loved the fact that the location was great, as well and we had great walks down to the beach and Park by the Ferry dockside. We were a 10 minute drive to downtown where the all kinds of points of interest were found. I am looking forward to our next visit as our stay, has been consistently pleasurable and hassle free.

• Stayed May 2010
3 Thank SpikeC_10
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed August 20, 2008

I had the same problem as the other reviewer regarding price, but I just wrote the issue off to a certain absent-mindedness on the part of the proprietor. Also, the price was so much better than hotels/motels in the area, I was happy to pay the extra $5/ night I wasn't expecting.

The owner went out of her way to take care of my son who had to leave early every day by making him a fine "to go" breakfast. For those of us present for the normal breakfast time, every day was a marvelous and extravagant surprise.

West Seattle is a wonderful area to visit and play in, and there is not much in that neighborhood available. I love the location of the Wildwood. In 2007 I stayed in the only motel in West Seattle and it was a DUMP.

• Liked — the location
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
4 Thank nozenji
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seattle
Georgetown Inn
#16 of 101 in Seattle
Cedarbrook Lodge
#1 of 34 in SeaTac
West Seattle
The Grove, West Seattle Inn

Been to Wildwood Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!