“Blissful Brunch”
Review of Terra Plata

Terra Plata
Reserve with OpenTable
Terra Plata is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 4,395 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E. Pike Street
Reviewed August 7, 2014

One of the best brunches in one of the best settings. We dined on their garden rooftop for a leisurely brunch. The service was lovely. The food was flavorful, filling, and fresh. The weather was perfect. I would absolutely go back and I would absolutely recommend this spot.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I am very picky. This place is consistently outstanding. I've been there on four different occasions and always enjoyed the service and food. Only regret is that they change the menu quite often so can't repeat.... Highly recommend the paeia and any chicken dish

Reviewed July 26, 2014

This was perhaps the best dinner I have had anywhere in a long time. We were seated in the patio upstairs. The food was uniquely prepared and was delicious. The service was excellent.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

The ambience in this mid sized restaurant is excellent. Open air downstairs and a rooftop with a bar. We chose the open downstairs with an open view of the kitchen. Though somewhat pricey, this place exceeded our expectations. Menu is small but quite carefully selected and all ingredients were fresh and entrees served with an excellent presentation ala Spain. Service was OK, I won't say great, but the minor service deficit was no distraction from an overall excellent meal. Ingredients were touted as natural/organic and they certainly were fresh and very tasty. Again, the restaurant was a little pricey, but you do get what you pay for and quality costs more. I'd highly recommend anyone visiting the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle to try this restaurant for their good night out meal. If you want the every day, this one may not be for you.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I went here a year ago, and waited too long for service for drinks, ordering, food, etc. then they didn't bring it all, and overcharged me for it. They never owned up to it, or said anything. I went back this weekend, and the same service was existent! Slow, disinterested service. The food has the makings to be good, but is executed poorly. Presented in small portions, good ingredients, but the details were wrong. Poached egg (only one on a $17 item) was way over done on all our dishes, pork hash had large stringy braised pork that was under seasoned and not integrated into the dish. Blandly spiced. For the price, go to a nice restaurant where they SERVE YOU, with polite attentive waitstaff.